Respon Ketua Rayon PMII Ushuluddin dan Filsafat Saat Mengahadiri PKKMB FUF

*mex

Pagi Rabu 30 Agustus 2017 merupakan hari ketiga PKKMB FUF. saat berjalan-jalan dengan bahagia tentunya sebab banyak manusia yang siap menjadi pemimpin masa depan, seperti yang tertulis pada bener “selamat datang putra putri terbaik bangsa” ungkapan tersebut tidak sebatas bahasa manis melainkan sebuah doa dan bukti kesiapan DEMA untuk mempertanggung jawabkan ungkapan teesebut.
saat berkeliling Fakultas pak yon (panggilan biasanya ketua rayon FUF) beliau mengungkan dengan sepontan “gatel” setelah mencermati suasana Fakultas dengan pembangunan yangvtak memberi kejelasan. sebenarnya banyak yang ingin di sampaikan perkara dana dan lainnya tapi beliau mengatakan gak usah di masukin media dulu, nanti kita buat gebrakan besar-besaran. “gatel nemen” lanjutnya
Lanjud berbicara dengan tema PKKMB tahun ini “Nusantara Membangkai” pak yon katakan memang sudah dari dulu nusantara ini membangkai, bau busuk. hanya saja belum di sadari oleh banyak orang, sangat bagus sekali jika SC (panitia PKKMB) membongkar masalah ini untuk membangun kesadaran mahasiswa akan sejarah negaranya sendiri

27 thoughts on “Respon Ketua Rayon PMII Ushuluddin dan Filsafat Saat Mengahadiri PKKMB FUF

• November 10, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous
    to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what
    you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating
    and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of
    to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you.
    This is actually a tremendous website.

• November 11, 2017 at 5:38 am

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless,
    you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering
    the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly
    again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case
    you shield this hike.

• November 11, 2017 at 6:00 pm

I feel that is among the so much vital info for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. However should commentary on some general
    things, The web site taste is ideal, the articles is in point of fact nice :
    D. Just right process, cheers

• November 11, 2017 at 9:28 pm

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little research on this.
    And he actually ordered me dinner simply because I found it for him…

lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this
    issue here on your blog.

• November 11, 2017 at 11:23 pm

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She
    placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit
    crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go
    back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

• November 12, 2017 at 1:03 am

It’s in point of fact a great and helpful piece of info.
    I’m satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

• November 12, 2017 at 4:03 pm

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog?

Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way
    of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

• November 12, 2017 at 4:05 pm

My brother suggested I might like this website.
    He was totally right. This post actually made my day.

You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

• November 13, 2017 at 2:43 am

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

• November 13, 2017 at 2:50 am

Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate
    you spending some time and effort to put this article together.
    I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

• November 13, 2017 at 2:35 pm

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she retains the thought of a user
    in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of
    it. So that’s why this piece of writing is amazing. Thanks!

• November 15, 2017 at 4:04 pm

I believe this is one of the so much vital information for me.
    And i’m happy reading your article. However should commentary on some basic things,
    The site taste is ideal, the articles is truly excellent : D.

Just right task, cheers

• November 15, 2017 at 6:57 pm

I believe everything published made a great deal
    of sense. However, what about this? suppose you typed a catchier title?
    I am not suggesting your content isn’t good, however
    suppose you added a headline to maybe get a person’s
    attention? I mean Respon Ketua Rayon PMII Ushuluddin dan Filsafat Saat Mengahadiri PKKMB FUF is kinda
    plain. You ought to glance at Yahoo’s home page and note how they create article titles to grab
    viewers to open the links. You might add a related video or a picture or two to get readers excited about what you’ve written. In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little livelier.

• November 16, 2017 at 12:38 am

Yes! Finally someone writes about business environment.

• November 17, 2017 at 5:16 am

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they
    plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole
    thing without having side-effects , people can take
    a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

• November 20, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Thank you for another great post. Where else could anybody get that type
    of information in such a perfect way of writing?
    I have a presentation next week, and I am at the look for
    such information.

Tinggalkan Balasan

Alamat email Anda tidak akan dipublikasikan.